Hey! :)

Guest Sabs

Guest Sabs

Hi, I'm Sabrina! How is everyone? I'm new around TDN forum. :) I'm from Michigan, and I'm an adult neo player. I've been playing neopets since 2004, and I am a neo addict! lol

I love my guild, and I enjoy a lot of things on neopets. I'm really into customizing, I've been having fun with training my pets and collecting avatars lately. I've got a current goal for 600hsd with my BD pet. I'm almost there. =) Anyone else working on some goals?

I'm looking forward to meeting you guys! :)

Guest Sabs

I'm currently working on training my Darigan Uni and some other side pets. I would work on game avatars, but I'm horrible at games.

Oh very cool! :) Do you have a training limit you want to reach? I also really like the background on your Uni. I wish I chose that as a prize from the obelisk war. I'm not the greatest at game avatars. :P I know some people that get them super fast. I usually have to play it for a little while before I can get it. I'm working on Snow Rollers right now.

took a hiatus from the neoquest II game, but will have more time to do it in a few days. it's not as bad a game as i thought, albeit long and tedious. but look forward to completing it.

i am also saving nps for buying nerkmids to go for the alien aisha vending machine trophy next month, and after that ht richest book reading avatar, but that is a long, long term goal.

another goal: trying to sell a tartan chia pop i got in an RE, will go more than 20 percent off tp price if anyone is interested? smiles a lot.

Hey. :) I took at haitus from NQ I. lol I know a few people that think NQ II was worse. I went in there to get an avatar, and got out. But, I do want to finish them both to add more trophies to my look-up.

Ooh nerkmids sound very fun! I hope you get the trophy! I've been playing with them recently, but trying to get a Stealth paint brush. One of my guild members loves to gamble with nerkmids a lot. He did a lot of research on them, and only buys the Ultimate and Copper Nerkmids. He's won so many paint brushes, I lost count. One of them was a Stealth paint brush! o.o The Ht richest book avatar will be an amazing goal to complete!

Awesome! Congrats on winning the Tartan Chia Pop! =) I hope you get a buyer soon! I like these new RE's on neopets now.

I'm trying to get Rothschild somewhere in the hundreds. Very time consuming. I'm also training some side pets. Your grundo Planted is the CUTEST :3 I also just started Neoquest. My brain hurts.

Guest Sabs

Sounds pretty cool! :) I'm training Lotl and Jome a little slower. I've got so long for Jome. x.x I want to get him around 13kHSD in hopes to trade him for another UC. I thought it was interesting when Neopets came out with the Training Fortune Cookie. I think they know the training is too long. lol I wish they came out with a NP item that could help reduce training time. Not everyone can get or afford NC.

Yay, thanks for the compliment on Planted! xD I love to customize her. I'll be changing her custom soon to try to go with a rainy theme for a beauty contest. NQ can be a pain. lol Maybe we can do it together and help each other out. :) Which level are you on? I was at Dank Cave, level 4 and got sent all the way back to the starting point when I lost a fight. I think I'm going to switch my mode to "Hunting" before I go inside any cave, and collect a lot more lesser healing from fights. Then switch back to "Sneaking" when inside the caves.

Greetings, I'm Chris.

One of my goals is to level up my bd pet to 250. I'm at 24 hrs per stat increase so it'll probably be over a month until I'm done.

When the AC starts, I'll try to reach Rank One to get the AC avatar and TNT tournament avatar too.

Good luck with NQ!

Guest Sabs

Hey Chris! :) That's a really nice bd goal. You're meerca is awesome! I wish Neo would lower the training time. 24 hours is a bit much. Have you ever tried the training fortune cookies?

Those are cool avatars for the AC. I hope you get them! I'm going for All-star this year with KI, and my fingers are going to be so sore if I make it. lol

Thank you! NQ has been going soo much better this time. I have a better strategy, and I think I'll finally be done with this trophy once and for all. I also really want the avatar from it.

Hi! (again) . I am also an adult, who returned to neo recently AND is new here too. (:

Those are some good goals you have!

I wish I was good in the BD. I think my goals are to paint my pets their dream colours, to get to lvl 50 in habi and also to get a poem or article published in Neopian Times/ poetry contest.

:D

Thanks! Yeah, I wish training times were lower but the lessons at the Secret Ninja School start at 4 hrs per lesson. The school is only accessible when a pet is level 250+ which is why my focus is on leveling up my meerca.

Good luck on making All-star! It looks like a lot of work to reach that rank but it's a very cool accomplishment.

Are you working on NQ I/II or both? I liked NQ II better even though there was a lot more traveling, gotta love Velm and his healing powers. :)

Guest Sabs

Thanks! Yeah, I wish training times were lower but the lessons at the Secret Ninja School start at 4 hrs per lesson. The school is only accessible when a pet is level 250+ which is why my focus is on leveling up my meerca.

Good luck on making All-star! It looks like a lot of work to reach that rank but it's a very cool accomplishment.

Are you working on NQ I/II or both? I liked NQ II better even though there was a lot more traveling, gotta love Velm and his healing powers. :)

You're welcome! I'm glad the Secret Ninja School starts at 4 hrs per training lesson! It would be pretty crazy if it continued past 24 hours. lol

Thank you, and I'll definitely need that luck. :P I missed it by 3 ranks last year. I'm pretty pumped and motivated to get a good start on the AC games this year.

I am working on NQ I, and almost finished! :D A lot of people I've talked to seem to like NQ II better, and I just recently met someone on neo that has won a Skull and Crossbow from it! :O I can't wait! lol Have you won any items?

Hi! (again) . I am also an adult, who returned to neo recently AND is new here too. (:

Those are some good goals you have!

I wish I was good in the BD. I think my goals are to paint my pets their dream colours, to get to lvl 50 in habi and also to get a poem or article published in Neopian Times/ poetry contest.

:D

Hello! :) Thanks, and you have some nice goals too! I'm getting much closer to finishing NQ I. It's so long. lol The NT would be a great accomplishment, and I hope your entry gets published. =) I have a couple of neofriends that have been published, and the prizes they give out are really nice. Habitarium is very rewarding at level 50. You can message me on TDNF or Neo if you ever need any help. :) BD is a learning process, but after awhile you'll get the hang of it. :) Have you ever tried training your neopets?

TDN has really good BD guides and articles: http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/intro/ .

This is also a pretty good guide I've used: http://www.neopets.com/~silvercyanide4

You're welcome! I'm glad the Secret Ninja School starts at 4 hrs per training lesson! It would be pretty crazy if it continued past 24 hours. lol

Thank you, and I'll definitely need that luck. :P I missed it by 3 ranks last year. I'm pretty pumped and motivated to get a good start on the AC games this year.

I am working on NQ I, and almost finished! :D A lot of people I've talked to seem to like NQ II better, and I just recently met someone on neo that has won a Skull and Crossbow from it! :O I can't wait! lol Have you won any items?

Hello! :) Thanks, and you have some nice goals too! I'm getting much closer to finishing NQ I. It's so long. lol The NT would be a great accomplishment, and I hope your entry gets published. =) I have a couple of neofriends that have been published, and the prizes they give out are really nice. Habitarium is very rewarding at level 50. You can message me on TDNF or Neo if you ever need any help. :) BD is a learning process, but after awhile you'll get the hang of it. :) Have you ever tried training your neopets?

TDN has really good BD guides and articles: http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/intro/ .

This is also a pretty good guide I've used: http://www.neopets.com/~silvercyanide4

I played NQ I before NQ II and I don't remember any item prizes but I played a long time ago.

NQ II prizes:

Normal: Velms Healing potion, Talinias Whittling Knife

Evil: Tooth of Terask

Insane: Staff of Righteous Fury

It's easier to stay alive in NQ II because you have a larger party and being able to see the outfit changes was really cute. For all the different modes, many players recommend the skill sets on http://www.neopets.com/~winnie_1964 and I also used the maps and guide on http://www.neopets.com/~kythalia.