Greetings

neyokoma

On neopets I'm called Wolf, sorry guys I don't share my real name. I'm 23 with a birthday at the end of January. I hail from central canada and no I do not live in an igloo or have a pet polar bear. That's just silly. I've been playing on Neopets for many years before this account (Yes I'm aware that this account is Already old XD) was created.

My hobbies include painting, Drawing, Graphics, and enjoy sitting down to read a good book. When I'm online I like to role play (Feel free to neomail me to Role play) on the neoboards, Chat with my Guildees, pound surf, and Code. I have taught myself to make graphics and Code petpages.

My interests include Doctor who (if you couldn't tell my my layout), Pokemon, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Harry Potter, Anime, and art. Random fact, I Currently own almost 40 pokemon plushes; no joke! I attend two anime Conventions every year and my collection only grow bigger.

Well that's just a short Blurb, I've been using TDN for a while now, mainly to log my 250 avatars

Hi Wolf! It's nice to meet you. I've always wanted to visit Canada. The concept of seeing snow again delights me. I'm from Texas, which is okay if you can handle the hot texas summer. I so enjoyed the igloo comment,btw. So many people assume Texans live on a farm and ride a horse to work. I am from SanAntonio, the seventh or eighth largest US city and Texas's third largest city. Well, it's third if Dallas & ForthWorth aren't ranked together as one.

I too like the anime convention. This is something i share with my soon to be teenage daughter. As a matter of fact, I enjoy the costumes way too much for my own good; totally benefiting my kid. I love to sew. I've already made her a couple of vocaloid costumes: Rin Kagamine and Meiko.

Congrats on keeping the fading art of reading a good book alive, and on the coding self learning. Recently, I too have attempted to teach myself and dabbled in it.

I've been meaning to plan an ice fishing trip in Canada but always end up staying in the states. Last year I decided to go to Montana. I love the snow/cold though, so it sounds like a great adventure to me. You're interests are sweet. I've always wanted to go to an anime convention, too, but never have gotten to do that either. What kind of drawing do you do? Anything you draw a lot of in particular? Welcome to TDNF, by the way!

Ice fishing, Strangely enough I haven't had the pleasure of doing it. I Live in alberta where it's covered in Prairies. I Do all kinds of art. Drawing, Sculpting, Digital art (Mind you I'm still new at it), painting, etc. Feel free to check out my DA.

http://neyokoma.deviantart.com/

You'll quickly find I Do a lot of Dragons and Pokemon art