jubjubman wants to know!

JubJubMan

A couple of things

1. Whats all this fearie wars stuff that was in the Neopian Times did i misss something??

They all say there is a new plot about fearie wars...

Or is this some April Fools things that i read 4 days after it...

2. TNT hasnt been making any avatars recent, like they did ones for Goldy day and Symol day but nothing for Gallion day, isnt the last avatar released that darigan petri from ages ago? Whats happpening?

Is there too many so there just like meh!

3. Do the Mystery shop and Igloo garage sale in Terror mountain restock nowdays? Whenever i check there always empty.

4. Why are so many meridell petpets so expensive,

5. Sometimes when i search in the shop wiz i get redirected to the shops listing(you know were all those people are advertising there shops with items like 9x the average price for the item) does anyone else get this?

6. Why does neopets constantly do petpet days on really espensive pets, like 100k or more. (Gallion, symol, goldy)

7. Do you think the good fuzzle(as in not evil) looks outdated. And do you think if they redrew it it would look just like a jubjub.

8. Why is the Jubjub so hot and why is the Usul, Skeith, Nimmo, Korbat, Grarrl and Techo so ugly as with the mutant moehog.

9. Why is the galley right click protected.

10. Why do some pictures that get into the art gallery really good, like this one and some ok, like this one,(looks like a charmander with wings) and some bad like this one

11. Whenever i read the caption contest results, the answers aren't very funny. Normally one or two good ones out of the lot. The ones i send in are much funnier. Does anyone else think this. Maybe we should make a post in the game thread for each caption and post the captions we submitted in(no prizes) just to get some laughs.

12. Where do babies come from?

13. Do you think invisable and/or sketch are lame pet colours?

14. Do you think they will ever have petpetpetpets and/or petpetpet paint brush?

15. If an avater is related to having a certain petpet attached to your pet for a certain amount of days then look at it. Does that push up the price of the petpet and if so why? If not, pity some of the good looking petpets are so expensive.

16. Do you use of those fun images, buddy and msn pictures and backgrounds and those blogs that neopets make.

17. Do you like the idea of petpet colours

18. Do you own a neopet plushie and if so did you buy it? or did you ask someone to get it or that you wanted one? And do you think that they dont really look like the actual pet that their meant to be.

1992638_010.jpgmynci_shadow_baby.gif

19. Do you like how neopets clothe pets for plots and most likely in the movie? (yes if you didnt know neopets is making a movie, however it is not set in jelly world nor is it about jelly blobs of doom as previously indicated. However it could relate to the upcoming plot, or possibly what i posted in my other post about geraptiku was just to plug the movie not the bases of a new plot.

Wiki article here

IMDb here)

Please answer in # form.

20. Jubjubman rules!

ps. while writing this, this happened

Something has happened!

The tooth faerie arrives for your lost tooth, and gives you an avatar in return!

1. It's an April Fools joke played by the NT writers.

2. The last av released was eariler this month, the AAA one, and before that the one for the plot. But there have been less.

3. Yes, they do, but things there go VERY fast, as they all get a profit of some sort at the Igloo, and the Mystery Shop, well, you could get dung, or you could get a PB.

4. Most Meridell petpets are pretty rare.

5. I've gotten it a few times. Probably just a minor glitch.

6. The expensive petpets tend to be more well known, so they can do more with them.

7. They're pretty old.

8. The Jubjub was recently redone, and everyone has different tastes. Many people find Usuls cute, and they're my second fav pet. And mutants are supposed to be wried looking.

9. So no one staels the code.

10. TNT might have needed a theme for that day, and those were the only choices. And that Ixi one is an AMAZING feat, as it loks to have been drawn pixel by pixel.

11. It's up to TNT to decide, and they cannot go through all the entries. You may have submitted too late to have it read.

12. Baby PB.

13. I think they're pretty cool. Sketch is unique, and invisible is good for pranksters.

14. Unlikely. It'd be too much.

15. It dosen't really. the Snowbunny and Meowclops are rare, and expensive anyways, but the Slorg is only a few thousand NP.

16. I use the MSN pics. And the other stuff is pretty cute.

17. Yes. it helps match them up to pets and adds variety.

18. I have 3 in fact, and several McDonalds ones. They do look very similar. And I bought mine.

19. I do. And untill Neopets confirms it, the movie things is merely a rumor.

My response to Angel Anime:

Ahaha 12 was a joke btw,

2. forgot about that,

7. ?

10. Alot of time can be spent on something but in the end its what it looks like and that doesnt look to good to the artal eye.

14. i thought petpetpets were to much as with petpet pbs

17. like all people look like they dog, never thought about that

18. i was to embarressed to ask for a happymeal just to get one

19. The neopets movie is in fact coming out, it is being made, it is not a rumour

thanks for your response

And again...

7. The normal FUzzels are old items. They were some from the early years.

10. I think it looks amazing. Yours is apperently off.

14. Petpetpets are different, and petpet PBs are a very good idea. Any further and it's simply too much for users to keep track of anfd use, and too much stress on the server.

19. Untill I hear it from a reliable, informed source, I won't belive it.

20. Chias are the only fruit pets, so they have to have it, and the Chockato needs to be a round pet.

21. Not a question, and there's nothing the rest of us can do.

1. I think Faerie Wars was an april fools joke thought up by some NT writers, and then TNT just went along with the joke.

2. The newest one was the AAA one. But yeah it sucks that they are making so few lately (pretty much since they released the chef bonju one... connected?

3. yeah they still restock, patience is a virtue though ;)

4. several possible reasons: 1) they are cool! 2) they are mostly rarity 90 or higher and 3) they have not been given out as prizes for anything...

5. yeah I get that too, some days several times, other days not at all.

6. because the expensive pets are often also popular, everybody wants an expensive pet to show off their wealth (yeah, I know, it's lame)

7. The ordinary fuzzle look very outdated! But I don't think it would look like a jubjub if they redrew it, it's alot hairier...

8. lol, jubjubs rock *pokes Outerspheres*

9. good question, I never noticed that

10. I disagree with you, all those pictures have good qualities and are definitely a lot better than the ones that get into the beauty contest each week!

11. lol, I never read the caption contest entries

12. ever hear of the flowers and the bees...?

13. Invisible yes, Sketch no, I love that colour

14. NO

15. Yeah I think it pushes up the prize, but only to a certain extent, as some people (like me) will detach and sell the petpet again when it has finished aging

16. I use the some of the MSN icons, they are better looking than me ;) plus they help me show off my mood :D

17. yeah for some petpets which looks cool, and can match the pets colour, some petpets like the Alabriss are just prettiest in their unpainted version

18. Nope, don't live in the US, so I haven't had access... but yeah they look kinda lame, like the speckled aisha in todays news...

19. Yeah it's a help in establishing the character

20. Jubjubman rules!

21. *agrees with Anime* :yes:

22. Don't tell me, tell TNT