Yay for an Excellent Guide

Novelista

I didn't want to revive a thread that's almost two years old, so I thought I'd give some acknowledgement here...

===

I stumbled across this guide (http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/35625-want-the-really-easy-neopian-battlefield-legends-champion-trophy/?p=645439) today and I must say, it's really fantastic. I easily got the uppermost score and that was the first time I'd played on hard!

I was a little concerned when I got to the end and didn't have my last catapult upgraded (probably because I lost some money with a couple of mistaken placements), but it didn't matter--Jeran never got to the end of the line!

I may try it playing on Meridell's side eventually...it would be basically the same layout, just reversed.

So yay! Thank you!

After I tried it, I hit like on Jezebel's original post, so she'll definitely get my thanks for such a great guide.

I had so much fun that I think I'll play it again later. :D

Heads up on trophies for anyone who isn't aware, you're not guaranteed one for maxing the score. You get inserted at the lowest rank with a score of 125,266. When someone else gets the score, you move up one spot and the person in the first-place spot gets bumped off. This continues until the day ends. Getting a trophy with this game is timing as much as being good at the game.

This was a quote from Emily from the original board and I think Bright would find interesting.

Actually, I've heard tell that when someone new gets 100th place, they knock the top spot out. Which would explain why (at last check), I'm in 96th place.

Also, I lied...I have no idea how to configure it backward so that you can play as Meridell. I'm doing another round of Darigan. :D

Opps forget my last post. I was looking at the runner up medal for the Invasion of Meridell. I got confused because I got the round table poker runner up yesterday so I did get a new trophy just not this one.