Game Trophies

laceew45

Is there a specific day or time that you can go for the trophies and expect to get them (if you have the right amount of points)? I have been told that at midnight nst you can get a trophy but I have heard the first of the month.. so which is it?

They reset at that time, yes, but some guides make it sound like they issue trophies only once a month and that's simply not true.

If you make it into the trophy ranks, your name will appear in the list first and then I think trophies are generally issued after 12:50a ET. (Surprising, I know, but I've found my new trophy before 3a, which tells me it's earlier than that.)

Of course, I may be mixed up. You may get your daily NP award for each trophy at 12:50 and the trophies themselves don't come until 1:50. It's been a while. :P

Can I tack onto this thread and ask if I'm understanding this correctly? I'm way too easily confused :P If I have a high score on a game right now, when do trophies come out? The end of the day today, right? Not the end of the month?

The end of the day, yes. If you're in the gold, silver, or bronze rankings for a game right this minute and it stays that way through the rest of today, you'll get a trophy.