Hallo.

Hello, I'm Shaky. I'm a 14 years old girl from Brazil. I have an account in neopets since 2008, but after the initial enthusiasm, I rarely entered at all, and when I did, it was usually because it was advent season. I don't have a lot of stuff, and only recently I decided to try to hold more than 3k np at a time, heh.

I like BBC's Sherlock, Hannibal (the on-going series by NBC), Marvel, books and astronomy.

It is a pleasure to meet you all :)

Welcome to TDN! Advent season is always a popular time. I know I particularly enjoy it. :P Hope you enjoy your time here!

Of course it is, I mean, who doesn't like getting free things? :laughingsmiley:

Welcome to TDNF, books and astronomy interest me too! Just like advent season =P I've also heard good things about both Sherlock and Hannibal.

Oh, they are very good. I like Sherlock the most, kinda obsessed with it.

And I like astronomy so much, that I'm thinking about being an astronomer, few years from now. :rolleyes_anim:

Hello, Shaky! It's very nice to meet you. It sounds as though you will fit right in here! ;) Welcome to TDNF! :D

I'd like that :laughingsmiley: Though I'm too quiet. I prefer to lurk :shiftyeyes_anim:

• 4 weeks later...

Hey! I love Sherlock but not a fan of Star Trek. My sister recently went to the Formula One event and managed to get a picture with Benedict Cumberbatch. Super jealous and totally planning to do something equally jealousy-inducing back at her. Haha!

Have sent out a random gift to you on Neopets. Enjoy!

Welcome...BBC make such amazing shows ! :) I want to work there when I'm older (but I'm sure that'll remain a dream as I play neopets too much in my spare time!)