Altador Plot!?!

k2news

So I finally made it past part 10 and now I am stuck on part 12 I did the wait a minute then click the thing then do the next thing wait a minute ect... but the skieth never showed up so I have been working on this for more then 10 minutes!!! I have been working on this for about 3 hours and I am so confused if anyone can help me that would be so great and much appriciated! Thanks :eh:

well you need to make sure you do your action and check on it both during a 1minute span. do both after your clock hits :00 and then once it hits that time again then do both again.

also if you have been trying that long you will need to just stop for awhile and let it slear itself so that you can start fresh.

Thanks for your replies I actually finally got past that part and now I am looking for the spellbook you dont know how to find the url for your room do you? I was looking manually then my sister closed the page and now I have to start over or try and find my url which I dont know how to do? I could really use some help if anyone knows how to find the room your spellbook is in that would be super!! Ok well thanks again you guys are great! :S

the TDN guide tells you how to find your url

Thanks so much your a real pal, I have totally been sweating all this plot stuff. I remember when I was first starting the plot lol! Well hope to talk to you soon thanks again so much!

I know that the end of part 14 it shows a url code but it doesnt work for mine where do I go exactly to find my url code? I have my co-ordinates I just dont have my url code plus I dont know where to put my co-ordinates? I am so completely lost at this part!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ryan) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. Posts Merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

you have to enter your archives manually by browseing and then edit THAT url by inserting the cordinates in the same plave on your url that are on the example one on the site

im stuck on part 9...... the fruit bowls arent working i did all of them.... any suggestions??

all you have to do is go back to the colosseum and redo that part then do the fruit bowl combinations and make sure you only hit three then try to pick up the cup because if not then you will get lost and won't know how many times you have hit the fruit bowls.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ryan).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ryan if you have any questions regarding this action.