Woohoo!

Novelista

So I couldn't really remember how many games of pyramids it took to get a trophy (and I was too lazy to check TDN), but suddenly...TADA!

Game 47 and game 69--bronze trophy! Only three more wins for silver! (Wonder if I can pull it off before reaching 150 games?)

I know better than to dream of clearing twice in a row for a gold, though.

Haha! I love the little cheering smiley and the upside down one is pretty cute, too.

I knew I could clear pyramids, because I've done it before (although I don't remember ever earning a trophy for it). I've never managed solitaire, though...it's so much harder when you can't repeatedly go through the deck like with computer solitaire.

===

1:18a...

You have reached the 5000 Neopoint daily limit,
but you still scored 349 points!
You have not been charged 50 Neopoints for this game.
You will be eligible for Neopoints again on 03-08-2014
Your total score has been updated to 15318!
You have played 87 game(s), and you have cleared the pyramid 2 time(s).
Your current win streak is 0 game(s).

I've been worried for a few days now that I'd finally get there. I just didn't imagine I ever would! (5k is a lot of playing...if you were to average 150pts per game, that's 33 games a day!)

But clearing the pyramid is worth over 700pts., so that's part of it right there...

Ooh, I'm the opposite. I'm slightly better at solitaire (just got the bronze, holla (: ) but I've yet to win a single game in pyramids.

Wow, 87 games, you've been playing a lot! I'm still at around 20+ games, just started playing yesterday. Ughh I'm getting sick of looking at these cards~ :whaa:

It's really easy to just sit there and watch television and play at the same time. I also don't wait for the page to refresh--if I see a run, I go for it.

Congrats on the trophy! I see you have a snow wars trophy, too. I had one, once (or at least the bronze trophy), but it's like a very long, very boring game of Battleship. I just can't tolerate it anymore.

Plus, you have the silver solitaire trophy! Wow, aren't you a lucky duck!

(And thank you. :) )

===

4:08p...

Cleared again on game 90! Woohoo major!

Now I just have to decide whether to play ten more games and switch to solitaire like I planned, or start on solitaire now...

Wooo! Man, I feel your pain; it took me ages to get silver, still no luck with Gold, though I did get it years ago on a super old account.. So it must be possible! :P

I can't believe these are on the list of "easy trophies". Cheat is easier--if you have a strategy (and patience).

Heck, even a gold trophy at Ugga Drop is more effortless than a bronze trophy from pyramids or solitaire! (And you don't even need a score sender to get it. ;) )

===

Sunday, at 7:06...

119 games and only three clears. So much for five clears before 150!

Wow congrats!! You're right.. its definitely not 'easy' to get... it requires little skill, but it can take a LOT of work to get! I am probably going to spend the rest of my life trying to get the gold trophy in solitare lol

I cleared Sakhmet Solitaire for the first time after forty games! YAY! Based on the average of twenty games or so (just with the way I've been doing pyramids), I have 20-40 more to go for bronze. :laughingsmiley: