I need a reminder...

Novelista

I stalled for a second on whether this should be here or in the help section. I posted it here, because it has to do with brushes and customization.

Am I correct in thinking that paintbrush clothes stay in the original account during a U2U transfer? I was going to transfer one from my side to my main and crosspaint her, but I realized her brush clothes might stay behind, so I hesitated.

(I still have about thirty-eight hours before I can trade, because I'm swapping her for another one of my pets that is currently on the "no move for seven days after creation" clock.)

Paint brush clothing does transfer with the pet, as long as the pet is still the colour that the clothing comes from. So, from the sound of it, your pet on your side is still that colour, and you are going to crosspaint her when you get her to your main account, which will work fine. The clothing will come with her, no problem.

If you were to crosspaint her on your side, and THEN try to transfer her, however, the clothing would stay on your side.

Glad I changed my plans, then.

Yay, content team! *hugs*

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.