Dragonvale!

:)Doc

Does anyone here play the app Dragonvale? :laughingsmiley:

I do. :D

So, if you do feel free to reply and we can be friends and help each other.

If you don't...

Dragonvale is an app where you start your own Dragon park. You breed rare dragons and show them off the guests. Some dragons are only available at certain times, so the game is always changing.

So, you should totally download it.

:rock:

I do! :D I was actually just playing it now. (I totally sit at my desk at work, playing Neopets on my computer while I play games on my phone.)

I've been playing for over a year now. Do you play on the android or iOS version?

I do! :D I was actually just playing it now. (I totally sit at my desk at work, playing Neopets on my computer while I play games on my phone.)

I've been playing for over a year now. Do you play on the android or iOS version?

That's awesome! I've been playing for a long time too.

iOS version, you?

the fire habit's description XD

trogdor, anyone? :)

i actually have a fire dragon named trogdor because of that description

That's awesome! :D

I play the android version. I don't know when it was actually released for android, but I discovered it had been released in November 2012. Before that I was vaguely watching for it since someone recommended it when seeing me play another similar game, but it wasn't available on androids at that time.

It's by far my favorite game that I've come across. It's handled really well. Every time I get 2 of every dragon available, they end up releasing something new for me to breed for. I had been caught up, but now I'm about 5 dragons behind again I think.

I play the android version. I don't know when it was actually released for android, but I discovered it had been released in November 2012. Before that I was vaguely watching for it since someone recommended it when seeing me play another similar game, but it wasn't available on androids at that time.

It's by far my favorite game that I've come across. It's handled really well. Every time I get 2 of every dragon available, they end up releasing something new for me to breed for. I had been caught up, but now I'm about 5 dragons behind again I think.

Jeez lucky!

I played for a long time and then took a long hiatus. I re-downloaded it during Christmas time and it happened to be Bring Em Back, so I was overwhelmed trying to get all these cool dragons! (I even missed the event for Light and Dark Dragons :( )

And at the moment I am locked outta my Apple account for some reason and I can't log onto Dragonvale- so I missed the Victory Dragon completely. :(

The Victory dragon was the first one that I didn't get 2 of before it left. I did get one though. The longest I've gone without playing was about a week and a half, back in July when the newest update caused a huge number of android users to not be able to log in.

The first Bring Em Back event was less than a month after I started playing so I felt really over whelmed. I think I managed to get 2 of each limited, except for the gemstones which I didn't even try, and the Clover. I'd only gotten one Clover by the time it went away.

I log in daily. If for nothing else, breeding, but I frequently have my phone in front of my computer at work, collecting coins as I do my other stuff.