What a surprise, another newbie.

Hey there Cassie! Welcome to the forums, beware as today is April Fools day and everyone is trying to play tricks on people. *shify eyes* You can never be to careful, I hear that Mikey (a staff member here) has a brain washing machine! Luckily for us Metroid hasn't been around any, he must be planning something big. Anyway, welcome, I'm TJ. Feel free to call me, TJ. :) I hope you have a great time posting and will become a great active member on the forums. :yes:

Hey! Welcome to the forums. I am Dillon. We are so cool we have are own comics. Thanks to Metroid. Do believe Jolly Jas is the real Jasper. Itys Eric. Any who. HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY.

Welcoem to the fourms Cassie. ooo im assuming from your avi your using, you like to knit? I ove to knit, altho i've been meaning to get some double pointed needles so i can knit some items in the round ^_^

anyways enjoy yourself, oh and if you need a custom signature and avi feel free to ask i would be happy to make you one.

Wow! Nobody mentioned Metorid's "deadly puns yet" No one posts in the newbie boards anymore. You'll change that right cassie. Make all the newbie fell welcome.