Question about Magax II?

ravensrequiem27

So, I find this game fairly easy and thought I'd try for a trophy. Thing is, I can't figure out how to get my score any higher -- I complete every level and make sure to kill all of the Cybunnies too, as well as every Jubjub I see. Since the number of regular enemies is set per level, the only way to get a high score appears to be to kill a bunch of Jubjubs, but I don't see any way to get enough. I've tried clearing a level except for a single Scorchio and then cycling through it for a few minutes, but I've never gotten more Jubs to appear when I do that. So does anyone know: is getting a high score in this game due to luck or patience (i.e. do you just have to get super lucky and have a TON of them happen to appear in a game, or will more eventually appear in a level if you're *really* patient and just keep circling forever)?

Sadly, getting a highscore in Magax II is based off of when you send your score and how many jubjubs were in your game. All you can do is wait until reset day and hope you get a lot of jubjubs in your game. As far as I know, the jubjubs are automatically loaded into each level at the beginning, meaning that once you've cycled through, there isn't a chance that more will appear. I tried to get the trophy a while back and ran into the same problem that you did. -_-

I found the best way to get jubjubs to appear is to cycle through between scorchios/cybunnies, and when out of power, and when on fire. The guide on TDN shows how many cybunnies there are as well, and I would count them before I finish each level. Also, I would just wait until February 1st to try that way you don't have to have a huge high score.