Free art for your pets' lookups?

donutdraik

For the last couple of days I've been working on really simple headshots for my pets' lookups. I'm having a lot of fun drawing them, and since I'm just about done drawing my own pets I figured I'd offer to do a couple for other folks!

Rules:

1. These are intended to be for pet lookups so they're pretty small, but you're welcome to use them elsewhere (either on Neo or TDN) so long as you give me credit for the art.
  2. Obviously don't claim them as your own, and don't enter them in the BC or anything like that.
  3. I'm happy to attempt any species of pet but at the moment I only draw animal-like or anthro designs, and I'm not the best with complex designs/hairstyles.
  4. If you're interested, please comment here with a reference of your pet (this can be a custom drawing or a screenshot of their customization) and details on what sort of expression you'd like them to have. If you don't give me a preference I'll probably just draw them smiling.

Lastly, please keep in mind that commenting here doesn't guarantee that I'll be drawing your pet---I'll be picking and choosing based on who I'm the most interested in drawing, or who I think will work the best in my style. Due to this, you are absolutely welcome to post multiple of your pets so I have more than one to choose from! c:

That's it, and happy posting! Feel free to ask if you've got any questions.

Those are so awesome! ^_^ I'd love to have some of your art to display.

Here's some of my pets for you to choose from:

medium_preview.pngmedium_preview.pngmedium_preview.png

medium_preview.pngmedium_preview.pngmedium_preview.png

I don't know if you've tried drawing trunks or beaks, and they may be difficult, but I would love a drawing of any of these pets if you think you would enjoy drawing them!

Your artwork is adorable! :D If one of my pets would work as one you'd like to draw, I'd love to have one made.

My pets:

Current customizations:

4.png4.png

A couple of my favorites:

4-3.pngNinja_Storm.png

Smiling is perfect for either one

Thank you so much for doing this! :D