Inappropriate Language in my Neopian Adventure?

Atomic Rexx

Hey all, there's something that's driving me a bit nutty. I started making up a story on the Neopian Adventure Generator thingie, and I gotta say I was really happy about the way it was turning out. I went to submit the first page, and to my surprise, it told me that there was inappropriate language contained within it. I was somewhat annoyed, so I went back and edited my story taking out some of the more questionable content (by Neopets standards.) Went to submit again, and lo and behold, it was rejected again. So, I need y'all's help.

Here's the first page:

"Your vision is a bit blurred, but when it finally comes in to focus, you start to stare at the tiled ceiling above you. You stretch in your bed, which is comfy, if a bit plain. The sheets are pure white, as is the comforter, and the pillowcases as well. Come to think of it, so are your bedroom walls. And the floor. Hospital white. The kind of neutral colour that brings to mind boredom and conformity. You reach out to the side of you, and grasp your pair of sunglasses. The fluorescent lights in your room are almost blinding, but outside, they're even worse.

You rise up, and stretch once more. What a night.

You stride over to your mirror, and your tired countenance stares back at you. You get dressed, in a plain white work shirt and black pants, comb your short fur neatly, and file down your tiny black horns. Yes, that's your reflection alright. Just an extremely ordinary blue Ixi. You nod once, then step towards your door."

Please help me. I have such a clear idea of how the story will further progress past this point, but I can't progress until I figure out what's causing the censors to act up.

Is it the big words? Or am I missing a hidden naughty phrase in there? I'm so confused.

EDIT: Okay, nevermind, I've figured it out. It wasn't any words or anything offensive, it was the apostrophes. They're blocked for some stupid reason. This thread can be locked.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.