I submitted a ticket two months ago and it's still open.

saidthedaisy

Long story short, my account was silenced out of the blue, then suspended a few hours later. My issue isn't with either one; I don't really care, and I probably made a joke on the neoboards that I didn't think was an issue that TNT did. What happened, however, is that when I tried to log back in after my suspension ended, I ended up getting stuck in an infinite loop being redirected to the suspension page, then back to the silencing page, then back to the suspension page, etc. I tried using different web browsers. I tried clearing my cookies and web history. I tried using a different computer. None of that worked, so I submitted a ticket to neopets.

It's been two months now. My ticket is still open - it literally hasn't even been assigned to someone. I submitted a complaint about how long it's taken, and it was closed within a few hours without any sort of response. Not even a generic computer-generated one. I'm honestly frustrated; I get that it can take a while to respond to an issue when you have a lot of people who need response, but this is getting kind of ridiculous.

Have any of you had to wait this long for a response? Alternately, have any of you had the same problem getting into your account?

Guest Tahalika

TNT can be notoriously slow when it comes to answering tickets. I've only ever put in two tickets, and each of them had a wide gap between being answered. One ticket was a request to get back into my old account-the one I'm using now- since I lost both the password and the email it was linked to password; that one was solved in about two months, to my surprise. The second ticket was from a side account I was using at the time. For some reason I was getting people's support ticket responses; not in my own support center on Neopets but as emails. So I sent in a ticket telling them about it since I was worried it may of somehow get me banned; that ticket took an entire year to be resolved.

Just keep hanging in there mate. They're bound to get to you eventually.

Yeah, TNT can be slow on answering my ticket. I submitted a ticket a year ago because when I checked on my account everything was stolen even my Lost Desert Painted pet. I found my pet and it was on the side account of the hacker in there are many other pets. I submitted a ticket about it but nothing happened. But I think your case will be answered thats a pretty deep problem. Just hang on

I have only sumitted one ticket because I forgot the password of my main account (after being off neopets for like 1 year) and I got an answer (and my problem fixed) in 6 months so It's okay, they are kind of slow, just wait :33

• 2 weeks later...