Pyramids high score trophy!

lady_shadowsong

Hello!

I am a Pyramids addict, I confess... :P

So it's been a long time I wanna try and get that shiny trophy... Not the one for consecutive wins, that one for the high score table! *w*

Thing is, those scores are incredibly high, and the game says it resets the count every three months! Does it mean we have to achieve 6 million pts in only 90 days in order to beat the current first place???

Someone on the boards said I should catch up by playing everyday and it'd be added to my score, but I checked it today and it hasn't changed... unless I managed to get a very similar number and didn't notice the change! *lol*

Does anyone actually know how to achieve this goal? Does anyone have this trophy? :D

Thanks!

To be honest, I think the trophy is pretty unfair because older players who have been playing forever have the advantage. When the page says the score resets every three months, it doesn't actually do that. It only resets if you don't play a single game in three months time. So in other words, older players' scores will never reset as long as they keep playing consistently. Even if you play every single day, it'll be difficult to catch up.

As for your score not increasing... scores don't get "added". The high score table only shows your best score, so you probably haven't beat your old score yet. Basically, your current score (the one on the top right corner when you play a game) has to be greater than the one on your high score table for the high score table score to change.

Wow! Many thanks!

Finally I got any information regarding this... woof! :D

Well, I think now I'll have to use all my addiction skills to catch up with them! :rambo:

But you're right, that's not quite fair... meh. Tho I want it: it'd look super Neo maniacal on my lookup! :woot: