Wrath of the Snowager score is being reviewed

Raisin

Hi everyone! Thanks in advance for the help :3

Anyways, so I decided that I would try out for some trophies on the first of this month. I usually don't really go for the trophies because I'm not that great at flash games. But this time I did try and I turned out to be pretty good at Wrath of the Snowager after reading a guide. I scored about 3.6 million points by repeating the first level like 30 times xD (collect a life and 19 items, crash into a wall and repeat).

However, when I sent my score it said my score would be reviewed by the staff.

So I was wondering if I somehow got some impossibly high score on wrath of the snowager?O.o I just figured more people would have gotten the same score or higher since it was pretty easy (just boring) to get a score like that. But It's been a day now since TNT got back to work after the thanksgiving holiday and I haven't gotten a reply yet.

I'm a little worried because my highest score before that high score was like 800k because I tried out for the better than you challenge and the score I sent in now is significantly higher than my last. And before the 800k I only used to go for the 1000np score (like 100k) and then let myself crash into a wall. So yeah, It's a significantly higher score than before and I'm afraid TNT will think I was cheating or something and freeze my account :<

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)!

Don't worry about it. They automatically review scores above a certain amount, plus scores that you get really really fast. I've had tons of scores reviewed on that game, and they always go through. Sometimes they take forever, though...

I would be more worried about the fact that you got the score in November, and now it's December. I don't know if it will count for the high score tables :/ It should, but I don't know what they do about that.

Oh that's really good to hear! Thanks a lot for your reply :)! So you get scores above 3m as well? Because I never see any scores above like 2.9m on the highscore table. But maybe that's just me xD.

And might I ask how long it usually takes for them to go through?

I actually never get scores that high--I really don't like the game :P But I often get scores too quick, and they review.

But they very rarely actually freeze accounts. They will only do so if they have definite proof that you have cheated. I've gotten scores reviewed for other games that are really high, and it was all right.