Black market goods boon items?

SuperAttackPea

Personally, I think the Black Market Boon is only useful if you are already a decent restocker.

It highlights the items that are good to get, yes, but it isn't going to give you any other advantages with getting the items. It's not going to make it so you're the only one who can see them or get them. It's not going to really even the playing field so to speak.

So if you are a decent restocker with a decent internet connection, then yes, it will help you. If not, then no.

I'm pretty sure there are items that only people with black market boon can rs. People on HC and BDC have complain about it and the problem is that those items clog up valuable spaces in shops and cannot restock most of the time. Some shops can't even hold 24 items anymore when even with the 24 items rule, shops get clogged with a lot of junk. That means ubs will rs less often.

And I'm pretty sure there aren't items that can only be restocked if you have the Black Market Goods boon. If there were, there would definitely be a list floating around the net by now.

It is true that a lot of shops get clogged with 'junk'. This is because people can buy these items through the Shop Wiz at a cheaper price than it is in the Neopian shop. It has always been like this and it has nothing to do with the boon.

I'm almost positive that's not how the boon works.

I agree with jcpet about the 'junk' items.

if we can trust TNT, they said that they would retire items soon.

But the junk thing isn't happening just because of the boon.

People on HC

~

I do have to wonder who these people are. They might have complained about it when it first came out, and the odd person will when they get it, unless something has happened in the past 5 days or so.