TDN Survey

Ian

Hi everybody,

We're taking a new TDN Survey! Click here to take it. We're asking for the public opinion on the new TDN website that we're creating. :) We need your ideas and comments. The survey is totally anonymous, so you don't have to fill out your name and email and all of that mumbojumbo. :) Just *click* and type and submit. It's that simple.

We would appreciate it if you could fill out the survey and send it to us. :)

Thanks,

The Management

There was me thinking it was the same survey...

It would be helpful if you could fill it all out, though. It'll help make TDN have a little bit of you inside it. :)

yeah, we send in a team of surgeons and they take a little pei.... oh nevermind that was for something else :)

*cough* :offtopic: *cough*

I'm still unsure about sending one in or not. I know I submitted one the last time, and I recently had an idea, that I'm sure almost everyone here knows about already, since TBC knows and he tends to have a big mouth. :P

It'll record your IP, but that's it; and we won't search for IP's, don't worry. It's anonymous, so be totally blunt with us. Please. =]

I went to do it, spent like 20 minutes doing it, then i submitted it, it said my code was incorrect i went back to fix it and all my stuff was lost, bloody stupid. I mean, is some1 actually going to create a bot to send in suggestions for the site? I'm guessing that if a bot does do that, you can just ignore everything from that ip adress.

Argh, sorry about that :(

Unfortunately, a vast, vast majority of bots are not sent by someone directly to TDN; our site, being high in traffic, will be on a target list - and the bots will spider the site for forms, and send spam through the accounts. With that added security question, it means we don't recieve hundreds of spam e-mails a day; and as they tend to come from a multitude of IP addresses, it's exceedingly hard to block them.

Depends on what your mistake was. If it was a few spelling mistakes, don't worry about it. If you accidentally submitted your neighbour's opinion, I'd say re-submit it.