8-bit

Maddiem101

The battledome is a good way to make a little extra np. If you're doing your dailies, it shouldn't take too much of an investment to build your pet's stats until they can beat the easiest opponents enough times to collect your fifteen prizes each day. You can sell codestones and other prizes you win for np.

You might want to consider restocking once you have some np saved up. I would at least give it a few tries on Half-Price Day. Even if you're just buying a few things to sell later, that's profit that didn't require a lot of time.

Participate in all events because there is definitely np to be made from the prizes.

8-BIts are rather popular, but it's definitely worth considering zapping and trading, especially if you are not concerned about the name. I would definitely consider this option if for some reason Key Quest and Habitarium are not options for you. If you want to go that route, I would make sure the pets you zap are well-named.