Geos Trophy

lianakos

Hello,
I have been trying to collect a few easy trophies.
Unfortunatelly, I am not that good at flash games.
So, I am trying for the Geos Trophy.
Does anyone else want it?
Does anyone want to play Geos with me so we can get both the trophy?
We could try to let the one palyer to win and then the other so in the end we will both have the trophy.
Anyone?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
This topic was posted in the wrong area.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Games' to 'Neopets Help'.

Unfortunately, that's not how the multiplayer trophies work. When you sign up, you'll start getting neomails from TNT telling you who your partner will be- they're randomly chosen from people who also want to play at the same time you picked. If you win two games- against different people, usually a week apart- you get the bronze trophy. Three games, the silver, and if you win all four you get the gold. There is no way to kind of get around it.

I would try Kacheekers first- you already know the game and the rules, so it's easy to get into and get used to the format!

No problem! Best of luck!

(Make sure you schedule a time to play out your games with your partner- you have one week to finish the game, and if it's not done, both of you get disqualified! If your partner is flakey though, and doesn't move, there is an option to kind of 'report' it, and send reminders to your partner, and eventually, you win by default. Just something to keep in mind!)

If you signed up for the game before midnight NST, you should get a neomail at some point today or in the next couple days. If you signed up AFTER midnight though, you'll have to wait until November for your first game.

If you're talking about waiting for your partner, yeah, there's a lot of waiting, lol!