Neopets April Fools

JubJubMan

April fools :laughingsmiley:

As April fools approaches you must understand that every year Neopets plays a pratical joke on all the users. Despite this happening every single year, every single year people fall for it. Here is what Neopets has done in previous years:

No April Fools prank this year(neopets was to new)

Neopets announced that all the pets were getting makeovers

Theese included:

makeover14.gifmakeover16.gifmakeover7.gif

Full list here

The Pant Devil got a lot stronger and stole everyone’s Safety Deposit Boxes.

The Pant Devil has struck again - doh! He has chosen a select few people on the site and totally stolen all their items.... if it's happened to you, why not get some revenge in the Battledome!!!

Neopets became ill!

This year extreme Neopets April fools was that the site got radicalized.

Click here to see the front page:

They introduced a character called Nick Neopia, got rid of neopoints and made the site ‘totally awesome’.

logo.gif

This year Neopets claimed that an TCG expansion set would be released called Quiguki Armageddon. This would be based on the new world Quigara. Luckily they never happened. (The real TCG expansion set was announced the day after, based on the Return of Dr Sloth plot (This was cancelled some time later)).

This year Neopets announced that they were adding 50 new species.

My favourite:

gortooga_green_baby.gif

duocorn_orange_baby.gifsmapaderk_red_baby.gifslymook_yellow_baby.gif

It should also be noted that included in these 50 fake pets is the Lamameeah:

lamameeah_blue_baby.gif

Look like someone you know?

gnorbu_blue_baby.gif

A vote was held and the Lamameeah won, so with some slight alterations the Gnorbu came about.

Full list here

Neopets announced a neocharge, you would have to pay np’s for using the site.

neocharge.gif

The explanation of neocharge here:

Go pay your 50,000 or whatever your neocharge is here:?

See how it works here:

Don’t worry if something happens. The April fools joke is always announced with actually news. In one year it was announced with the start of the Curse Of Maraqua plot. Also don’t be scared if your pet turns into an asparagus - It will turn back to normal after a couple of days.

Ps. I own, while writing this neopets just informed me i won lenny's conoundrum!!! only 267 np tho. :(

Luckily I dont go on the boards that much. I hope the April Fool's Prank is turnings all your merchandise in to jelly.

i think that the dattup made an ogrin ust uglier...(no offense)

uh... dattup???

Anyways, I seriously fell for the NeoCharge. Somehow, I went through at least 3 help sites (TDN, PinkPT, and another one) looking for guides on the NeoCharge, like the prices and such, and must have missed all the April Fool's News. :gasp:

They used to do the asparagus every year on Adams birthday, I've heard.

That reminds me, I was on the Neoboards, reading a board about April Fools Day (it was 23 pages long) and suddenly I got a page that said this topic did not exist. Someone hit the nail on the head and TNT deleted the board.