Hi-Score Table help

the_lady_j

I've gotten so much helpful information here, I'm hoping someone can help me before I send a trouble ticket into TNT.

I'll try not to rant.

I sent a hi-score in that placed me within the top 20. Yea!

I wanted to do better. So I played again and sent a score that would have put me at number one. I waited for them to review... and.... nothing. Did I actually SEND my score? I was pretty sure I did...

So, about a week later I play again. The first score I send would put me somewhere in the top five. Good, but I can do better. My next score puts me at number one even though it's not as good as the one a week ago. Oh well. Should still get the trophy.

I wait a day.

Nothing.

Not only that, but now my original score that put me in the top 20 is gone, and my game page doesn't even reflect that I have a hi-score for the month.

I don't understand, and I'm more than a little upset. Can anybody explain what might be happening here? Thanks in advance.

What game is it for?

They review scores every night and trophies get awarded then.

I think it took a few days for my trophy for the Eliv Thade game to show up in my user look up ...

I am not sure what else to say ... Put a ticket in if you really think something has gone wrong.