Free training glitch?

Mariposa

Hi all,

I am confused by the Swashbuckling Academy today. It seems to be giving out free training to one of my pets when it shouldn't be.

Yesterday I created and painted a Dimensional Elephante (one of my dream pets!) and started to train him at the academy. I trained level twice yesterday, at the normal cost of one Dubloon each.

This morning I went to train him from level 3 to 4, but the school did not ask me for payment and the training immediately started! I thought that I must have had an extra dubloon sitting in my inventory that I wasn't aware of, that somehow got taken automatically for payment.

Just now I went to the school to train him again, with the shop Wiz open, ready to buy a dubloon. Yet once again, the training immediately started without asking me for payment (and I had cleared out my inventory prior so I did not have anything out).

As far as I know, Elephante Day is in January, so I shouldn't be getting free training. Any idea what's going on?

(I checked the New Features to see if I had missed some event, but I'm not aware of anything).