Neopets Mag #22

JubJubMan

For those of you that have enough money. Issue #22 of the Neopets magazine comes out a few days after Shoyru day. It will sure cure those grey days blues that you are feeling a little early. It costs only $9.99USD as normal or for an extra 10 you can get that elusive specked Cybunny plushie that i know that you have always secretly and will never admit to anyone no matter what, even if there life is at stake, even if its your own or your very berry best friend jubjubman wanted.

55378378.JPG

Or for the more money aware custerma you can always buy them on ebay at a much cheaper price a few weeks after the mag was released.

Like #21 at $1 with 3.8hP&H (it is an auction that ends in 7 days, it may increase)

Or for the full complete list go here(make sure you check the Postage and Handling costs at the bottom of the page, Some trick people out with high P&H, add that onto your bid and remember a new issue cost $10)

Unfortunetly i live in Australia, (yes i am a Auzsis) i cannot buy the magazine nor do the those mag selling ebaiers ship to Australia sad.gif.

Ps. Pretty much this post is just announcing issue #22 and suggesting that if you dont really need the new issue straight away, it is cheaper to buy 2nd hand if you wait a bit. But if you are buying make sure you check the sellers feedback score.

PPss. I didnt post this in unreleased news, becuase i beleive its only avaliable to US and Canada people, and not all of those people are interesting in paying for neopets stuff.