Back again, with some good luck...

domsim

Hey all,

I'm just coming back to neopets (and TDN) after a four month hiatus as university was keeping me quite busy! Logged on today to do my dailies, and not only did I get 15k from the fruit machine (which is probably my best haul from that) but also, checked the forgotten shore, and what should be there but a draik egg under some sand....couldn't believe it!!! It's like I've had 4 months of luck saved up! I'm just hoping they haven't seriously deflated in the past 4 months...I'll have to go have a look!

Anyways, hopefully you guys can catch me up on what I've missed?? When I left I thought the war was over (after my team, the Sway not doing so well) but now it seems the war is still going!? And the Altador Cup I've completely missed! So hopefully you guys can fill me in :) looking forward to a holidays spent on neopets :P

Edit: Seems the Sway won...how did I miss that! And Tyrannia looks so different!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey! That was great luck!

Ok yes the war is over and now we are having....mini wars, you join a team and fight for them in hopes they will win where you can get an avi and site theme. And then there is a truce and then you get to pick a team again and fight all over again

If you check out TDNs newest ten Avis you will see that there are a few to get from the wars!

• 4 weeks later...

There is now Daily Dare going on if you haven't already started playing! It's one of my favorite events and I am super excited to be able to participate, I was sure the war meant that they were going to cancel it. A great way to catch up is to poke around on the News threads and see what we on the News team have posted about (Pet Days, events, etc). We're pretty good at providing links and pictures for your convenience :)