Spellbook!!

AnonymousWhispers

I've been having the usual spellbook trouble. Seriously though, I've been searching for over 4 weeks now on several different sites checking multiple solutions and none have worked :(

My sleeper co-ordinates are
(-86, -249)
(-46, -279)
(-6, 309)
(34, 309)
(74, 279)
(114, 249)

When I use the spellbook finder, I end up with 0, 15 and I've been to that room, checked over 14 times and went in the opposite direction (checked the other way as well) and done the exact same. So far, I've had no result. I've emptied my cache, checked all the tabs and I have not missed a single book any one of those times. I've been back as far as around 5 steps (Or tried to anyway) and repeated the process.

Nothing.
Zip, Zada, Zilch.

I honestly dont know what to do anymore. Should I just give up or does anyone know where I've gone wrong? :) I'd appreciate any help!

I figured out what my problem was yesterday, when I found the Spellbook finally!

I was trying to find the Spellbook on my work computer, which was a TOTAL mistake. Since I did most of my Altador Plot work on my home computer, I needed to find the Spellbook on my home computer! D'oh!

Since you coordinates are 84, 15 (thanks to paperdoll 66's post above)...this is what you need to do:

1. Go to the Archives main hall, and click the Library door-the left door.

2. Click on any door once inside the Library. Do NOT click on the door that takes you back to the Archives, though.

3. Once you click on a door, a "new" door is added in the Library. Now, go up to your URL. You need to add your number 84 and 15, so it should look like this:

http://www.neopets.com/altador/archives.phtml?goarch=219174a98be2a5e521810cb49cc7eaba&arcx=84&arcy=15&cmhv=af1a1a91ffd7f42c378c09769fe7ce75

4. You have to type in your 84 and then the 15 EXACTLY THE WAY IT LOOKS ABOVE. Well, not in bold type, but I just hi-lighted it, so you can see it better.

5. Hit "enter", after you type in your 84 and 15...and then start clicking on the books, one by one. I promise you, YOU WILL FIND YOUR SPELLBOOK!!

Please let me know how you do, okay??

You are welcome! And congrats! Don't you feel great now?!? I almost fell out of my chair when the Spellbook appeared!!!

Don't forget everyday to collect your prizes! Tomorrow you should get the avatar! Yay!!