Hello ^^

Hi! My I'm meaters, aka holmsian. I played neopets as a kid for a few years then quit for a few and now I'm back! I'm trying to collect a lot of avatars! The ones associated with games are kind of tough for me because I'm not too good at the games.

Hey Meaters, I'm Hana! You'll love it here on TDNF, people are friendly and there's a bit more freedom talking here than on Neopets.

I'm trying to collect avatars too, I've gotten 192 now.

The avatar checklist on here helped me out, and also this page made it alot easier collecting: http://www.neopets.com/~easyavatars

Welcome! I just wanted to put my two cents in and say I've found there are some game avatars that are easier than others. Practice makes perfect is the bottom line. ;) And if you have any questions or need tips everyone here is really friendly! Good luck with your avatars :)

Hello! I quit Neopets for awhile too, but I got back on. ^^ I am also as well collecting avatars and I participate in the Battledome, but my Neopet is still weak... ^^; So I'm just gonna train her.

I am seekthehorizon, or Seeker. I only go by my code name. XD

What are your other interests besides Neopets?

Welcome Meaters :)

I'm definitely in the same boat - most of the game avatars might as well be retired for as much chance as I have of getting them! I few of them I could manage, like Suteks Tomb & Carnival of Terror, but most are too hard for me :thumbsdown:

Hello again to everyone!

@Hana: Oh, cool! Thanks for the link. It looks like it has some avatars I haven't gotten yet!

@tinyplasticdinos: Yeah, I've definitely found that practice makes perfect. It also helps to have a fast computer and a mouse ^^

@Seeker: I love to read and my job requires me to do quite a bit of volunteer work (which is usually a blast). What do you like to do?

@Koralis: Ohmygosh, I know right?? Sutek's Tomb is difficult because I'll sit there and look for the best possible match and then the timer will run out... I recently tried for the Carnival of Terror one and just failed miserably lol

Welcome Meaters, to what I hope is a comfortable, helpful and fun environment for you to spend your free time. ^_^

You and I both have a love for avatars in common, good luck on your adventures. :P