secret laboratory map

well, i was playing key quest earlier and i won the game and when i was going to unlock my prizes i was hoping to get like all prizes worth 1 np, do you know what i'm saying?haha, but i got a great surprise. I got a secret laboratory map but it wasn't that piece of the map that is worth like 10.000 np, no. I'm talking about that piece that is worth like...i dont even know!!but it's the one that is the most expensive. Yes my friends, i got really lucky, but now i'm in doubt, i did not started nor finished the secret laboratory map and i think that it would be pretty good to start now with this piece but looking to other side, i could get a lot of money. I'm in a lot of doubt, could you give your opinion and tell me what to do guys? Just for the record i am in no need of money and i was planning to start the map but more money is always good...haha

thanks guys and sorry tdn if there is already a topic about this subject

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.

Do you want the map? Can you see potential use in it? I have loved every second of having it, but I have always wanted it. If you don't have a pet you might want to zap or the whole process of zapping doesn't interest you, then sell. If, on the other hand, you think you might want to have the map, keep the piece for now and start gingerly looking for the others. You can always sell later, so no rush :)