Trouble Ticket

GiggleBiggles

I have been permanently silenced after replying to a very rude girl and I contacted Neopets about it and they refuse to help.

I was playing Key Quest and as you know, some people take this game very seriously and the worst thing happened, my ethernet cable came out while the girl was obviously winning, no fault of my own. Anyways, the girl messaged me being very rude, so I messaged back saying you seem pretty mad? Not once did I retaliate, only point in which I retaliated was when she called me a moron, to which I called her a moron as well (All very petish over a key quest game :P).

Well, the next day took the biscuit, my account was silenced saying I sent harassing or threatening messages. Not once did I send a threatening message and if anything, she was the one who harassed me and I just playfully replied because it was funny.

I contacted Neopets to ask about this and not only did it take 7 months for them to reply but I sent them numerous tickets and the only thing they informed me of is that I was silenced due to threatening/harassing messages, something which I already knew.

Is there any other way I can contact Neopets, as I would like to know whether that girls account has been banned or if they just took her word for it? As I would find the decision massively unreasonable.

Well, if it's any consolation I'm highly doubting they just took her word for it. TNT does not take threatening messages lightly since this is a website with very young children playing on it. It's safe to assume she was perma-silenced too.

Well, if it's any consolation I'm highly doubting they just took her word for it. TNT does not take threatening messages lightly since this is a website with very young children playing on it. It's safe to assume she was perma-silenced too.

That makes me feel so much better. I was so annoyed that I now can't speak to the many friends I have met on the site after over 10 years playing :(. I haven't played much the past few years due to age, but it's still nice to go on and talk to friends which I now can't do.

Thank you for replying.

Permanent silencings do suck. :( If you want to keep in touch with your friends, you can always make a side account just for talking. :)