So, how would you go about this?

Dcoolb

I honestly, have done some "illegal things" on Neopets, not buying money, not using any programs, but something where I gain no profit... It was an edit code trick.

I didn't gain anything and I deleted the account, I just wanted to know if it was possible to do.

Now, I went to the prize shop, and for some reason, thought again that I could see what I could do. I don't do it to share with the world, I would like to tell TNT that it is possible, but on the same point I don't want to get frozen for doing it.

I was wondering, how should I go about it. I mean, I just want to protect Neopets, and I don't want to lose my account either.

While this may sound weird, I did it on a quickly made account, and once again deleted it. Nothing was gained, I just wanted to see, and then tell TNT. I seriously would never cheat in that way, or really anyway to further myself on Neopets. I hope you understand.

Anything is helpful!

You could try reporting that by using a new side account made on a proxy server. In that case, you can't be tracked (only the side account you made will be potentially frozen) and Neopets will be informed of the abuse.

Edit: I believe proxies are indeed legal. Google it to find out more.