hihi i'm new :)

nomnomnom

hiloo everyone.

i just joined TDN forums :) i joined mainly because of the veery snazzy avvie lending program they have, but as i browse through the various discussions - well, i like what i see. my guildies have also told me that TDN forums are friendly and very helpful, so i'll probably be posting a questions from time to time.

i'm a huge shoyru fan - they're my favorite neopets :)

i'm in the vault, which is a wonderful key quest guild, and i'm always willing to play a game or two if anyone's interested.

as of now, i'm saving up for the neopian book award, and i'm trying to get the pack rat avvie - only 20 more items to go!

i think that's about all for now :O

i look forward to being a part of TDN forums ;D

Welcome to TDN! I love this group of people, and what got me interested in the first place was the avatar lending program. I'm sure you'll make lots of friends here. As a side note, I love Shoyrus too - my first pet ever was a Shoyru :D

Hello! Welcome fellow new member! Keyquest, most definitely we shall have to play a game soon. Sometimes my computer's a little glitchy with it, but its getting better now that I clean it up every month or so. Also, if you need items lent to you for the Packrat avvie, shoot me a neomail and we can work something out.

xD

i say hihi as well to people ^_^

welcome to the forums! we don't bite (unless there is cake involved, then its like GAHHHH!!! OUT OF THE WAY!!!!)

*cough*

oh the staff are slightly insane but mostly harmless.

If you need items still for packrat, shoot me a neomail, i'm not on as much this week, but i'm a sad neo-packratter and have lots of things that probably could put you over for the avatar :)

i have to say my favorite pet at the moment is the Xweetok, followed by Aishas ^_^