Wheel of Misfortune Avvie?

TotallyPommy

OKay, I have to ask the obvious, how come I didn't get the avvie? Is it because I had stuff in my inventory to turn into sludge? Because the solution to getting the avvie is to just land on the sludge spot, which happened, but I didn't receive the avvie. So is there a trick I am missing or is the avvie randomly awarded when you land on the pile of sludge spot?

Thanks!

I don't think a notice pops up when you get it, so double check your preferences to see if you have it. This has to be the easiest wheel avatar to get.

Also I believe you can lose it if you spin the wheel again, so might want to stop spinning afterwards ;x

Nope I checked. Still not there. :( That's why I'm wondering if I don't have anything in my inventory so it won't turn anything into sludge if it will then give me the avvie. Any suggestions?

I didn't have anything in my inventory when I did it. The avatar is randomly given though, so it may take different tries. Keep at it, but it's easier than the others as each spot on the wheel can give it.

I didn't know that . . . I thought that if you landed on the right spot it gave you the avvie. Well that sucks! I've landed on the right spots several times and still no avvie. :(