Is anyone else having this issue?

electriciaty

I bought a stockpile of faerie quest fortune cookies and have been cracking them open week after week. My last one recently ended and I went to my inventory to activate the new one and...nothing happens!

c8ar7.jpg

I posted on the neoboards about it and got rumors of an April Fools Joke...however April fools is now over!

someone also had this issue yesterday, i don't really know if it got resolved, as far as i know their only solution was to send a ticket in. other people said their cookies were fine, so i really don't know sorry :(

TNT are usually VERY fast about the NC mall, i even got a reply to my ticket over the Easter weekend, and i only submitted it on friday, got an answer by sundayish.

good luck! and when you refresh, is the cookie still there unopened? maybe try a different faerie cookie? and double check the quests page as well.

i've talked with a few more people, there is now also a charter board discussing this, and numerous boards on the neoboards as well.

this is now an issue affecting ALL the cookies, people have been unable to activate lab or item cookies (like the Big Top cookies) :(

many people have sent in tickets so hopefully its going to get fixed soon.

Noda needs better quality control, defective cookies! <_<

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to revive an old topic, but it appears this is happening again :( Couldn't open my cookie last night or this morning. When I click on it, it only gives me the options to put in gallery, put in safety deposit box, or discard :( I've tried several attempts to open it last night and today.