I'm baaaaaack!

I've been away for a short period of time but I know I've missed a lot.
Neopets happens to hate me and aweosme stuff happens while I'm away :(

What have I missed guys?

Hmm, the war eh? What is it about :(

I've been gone after the our summer vacayyy (mid-June) failed to "come back come back" on December..
And now it's summer again, I'm back!

Well the war was basically a way to get people to start using the new BD. Which is very cool I might add, you should check it out. :P I'm relatively new to neopets (been playing for a little over a year) and before the new BD make-over, battling did not appeal to me in the slightest. I think TNT did a great job with it.

That being said, to summarize the war... an obelisk was dug up in Tyrannia and afterwards there were five "factions/groups" that wanted the obelisk for a different purpose. We had a video each day of each specific group, their qualities, character, why they wanted access to the obelisk, etc. We went through five waves of battling and one big boss at the end - which happened to be each specific factions downfall. Greed, Pride, Wrath, Apathy and Death. Now that all bosses have been defeated we are waiting for winners to be announced as well as what happens when we enter the obelisk. (Also, many of us are anxiously awaiting Tyrannia's new make-over) If you want to read more about the war or factions you can read about them in TDN's guide - http://www.thedailyneopets.com/obelisk-war/index/

Sorry you missed the war but you are just in time for the festival of neggs! Which should be starting up soon. :)

Now, all that being said... I don't think I ever saw you around while you were here, so welcome back and it's great to meet you! I hope to see you around. :)

Welcome back!!

Besides the war, you missed out on the Games Challenges (which I believe happened last November) and those other things that come around every year, like the Advent Calendar and the chance to get the Sloth/Jhudora/Illusen avatars - in case you don't already have them.

Let's see...other than that, I think there's been a new paintbrush released (Dimensional), but it's not that great in my opinion.