Neopet Smash Achievement?

Wembly

So I realize that no one is really sure how to exactly get the Neopet Smash Achievement but it seems that the common consensus is that you need to do around 2000 damage on hard to get the achievement but I was sure I was well over that the over days and started keeping track today and I've added over 2100 damage to Apathy just this afternoon and still no achievement. :sad01_anim: I've also got 270 battles on easy and 274 battles on hard.

So anybody else having problems getting the achievement or have any other suggestions on how I might be able to get it?

My final score is 454-10-100, definitely did well over the 1000 damage it was supposed to take on easy and I never did get it. :/ Started with my level 50 pet but adopted one when I realised he'd have that many losses. My brother has a Too High To Count battle pet and he got both within the first few fights somewhere. I'd love to know what you really had to do, but I can't see TNT actually telling us the answer. With all the bosses gone we may never know. :/

I kind of liked that the answer to completing that achievement wasn't obvious. Sometimes because it's so easy to just come on TDN or elsewhere to find the answer it takes some of the fun and excitement away from actually achieving it for yourself. I mean, I didn't end up getting it either :( but everyone can't accomplish everything all the time...