Hi there!

JovJov

Hey there Jovana! Welcome to TDN forums! I hope you will have a great time here, and have lots of fun chatting with all of us! If you have any questions don't hesitate to Private Message (PM) me at any time, day or night. :P Not that you will get a reply instantly, but I will reply as soon as I get the message! :O And we are both from PA!! Have fun,

=) TJ

Welcome to the fourms, hope you enjoy yourself ^_^ if you are need of a custom sig and avi feel free to ask, would be happy to make you one.

Wow you actulyl got a high enough scroe for the typing terror avi(and of course a throphy), congrads it always throws me off when they give me words I dont know/neopets words..

HI! Welcome to the forums. We have comics that come out irregularly. We have our puns. Both Courtesy of Metroid. (Don't listen to people say his puns will make you dumb.) Well enjoy. Read the rules blah blah blah....

Oh and my name Is Dillon.

hello i am annathehuntress and this is zorro^_^*you look at that cute but very wierd dog chanting "i will rule...i will rule..the world"* well er..hes vever like this and be free to ask me questions also welcome! and check out our tdn scrapbook and my comics!!bye ^_^