Did my habi get locked out?

crazy_cat_luv_bb

It doesn't appear that you were locked out, just looks like it's glitched. Have you tried loading it on a different browser?

This sounds like a different type of lockout, actually.

From the ~Nimmo guide:

#3 Watch-it-die Lockout - Cause not clear, but it seems that NC may be contributing to it. Your habi will load, but without P3s or menus. You can still see XP being earned for as long as your P3s are alive, after which you can only watch the buildings fall apart.

First, I would send in a ticket. Explain the type of lockout you have. They're usually pretty good about unlocking Habis in just a couple days. If you want to try fixing it yourself, give this a shot if you can:

http://www.neopets.com/~nimmo#Pat

Good luck!

Nice Rebecca! I'm sure this will help him out tons. I was honestly pretty clueless, haha. But I've been locked out twice and TNT has never took more than a week to unlock me, although there may be some delay because of the plot....

So, if they don't get back to you soon you can try fixing it yourself. :) But there are some downsides to that too, because I believe you have to delete almost everything from your bag.

Thank you guys very much. I now have sent the ticket already. Hope TNT will unlock my Habi soon so I can continue gaining NP from it. As I opened this board, I also created one on neoboard and finally got it out there also. TNT even send a warning about where should I send a ticket since I didn't familiar with sending a ticket :)

Oh, good, I'm glad you were able to send in a ticket! The help centre on Neo is usually very hard to navigate, lol. I hope they're very quick!

I also hope that too. And thank you for the concern about me :)

I just checked at the support tab, my status' ticket is still open. I feel a little bit sad :(

It'll take a while! A couple days at least, but you'll get a response. :)