The Seekers Join Long List Of Factions After The Obelisk

hrtbrk

I like the idea of the Seekers going for knowledge, but the question is: scholar people can "think" but a lot of times can't "do" things, so, will be there some kind of "alliance"? It seems more like after some time, factions could unite to achieve things easier.

From all the choices given until now, probably I'll try the Red Erisin, as my inner sorceress always claim her place no matter what kind of RPG I'm playing... LOL. But Seekers seems interesting, as they probably have a different background and knowledge.

And really, I'm curious to know what all other people are thinking about the obelisk. People that rule the Neopian World, like Fyora, Altador, Hagan, Jazan. Or other known "villains", that could foresee their big chance to gain power, like Sloth, Jhudora or Lord Darigan. It feels so strange that the only options we have until now just don't include ANY "important/pro-eminent" person. To me this just don't make any sense at all. Like, "OMG! We're all for ourselves and all the powerful/political people around are frozen in space/time and will do nothing to help us now!"

Hrmph, I hope we get more info on these groups. The videos are nice and all, but I'd like to know more about them before I make my decision.

That said, I'm most likely going to join either the Seekers or the Red Erisim. My primary trained pet is more brain than brawn, anyhow so I might get farther in the plot with either of them.