Quick Clarification

el_blubo

Just came back from like a 6 month hiatus and I forgot, can you open another tab and do other crap on the site whille spinning the wheel of monotomy?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact hrtbrk if you have any questions regarding this action.

Why, yes. Of course you can! :) TNT has no problem with this at all. I'm sure the majority of us do this.

Its definitely gonna be slow though. Now that I have the avatar it definitely works out better to leave my Habitrarium open instead of the Wheel of Monotony.

Really? It's the opposite for me. Habi slows down my computer much more than the wheel of monotony does. :P I guess it just depends on what system you are running. My computer is pretty crappy either way.

Really? It's the opposite for me. Habi slows down my computer much more than the wheel of monotony does. :P I guess it just depends on what system you are running. My computer is pretty crappy either way.

Oh, for me, its not about what slows down my computer most, but what pays better. Also, I know that if I don't have a long time to be on my computer I can still make money off my habitrarium.