Seeking Equipment & Stats Advice

Rebeka

In the upcoming plot, I want to do my best - specially in battling - so I'd be glad to get some advice from more experienced battlers :)

My strongest pet is IbisMay:
Level: 71
Strength: 97
Defence: 62
Movement: 73
HP: 213

She has poor defence and high HP, which is why I can't train her other than levels yet (she was a lab rat for almost a year). Should I invest some np in Armoured Neggs, or should I just buy better equipment? She currently has Parasol of Ultimate Demise, Scarab Ring, Ridiculously Heavy Battle Hammer, Scroll of the Wise, Shooting Star Muffin & Brain Muffin. I have to buy a healing item, because I removed Magical Healing Potion.

I am well stocked on muffins, and these weapons have served me well, but how could I improve the set? I have quite some np, but I am saving for avatars, so no big spending :)

Thanks!

I think that you should definitely focus on increasing her strength. And yes. Your HP is actually rather high, as compared to your strength and defense. I suggest you do not train movement (if you don't train it, that's alright :) )

Well, now for your weapons. I would be best if you could provide us with a range in the prices so we would know what to suggest, but I'll try to keep it as cheap and effective as possible :)

Definitely keep the Parasol of Unfortunate Demise. I think it would be rather useful to you. Scroll of the Wise is a 10-iconer, so it's pretty much a keeper unless you would want to upgrade to Scroll of Knowledge (which has inflated beyond what I had expected it to be). Definitely consider getting another Scroll of the Wise (if it's not pricey. I don't know the price) so that the icons would be in bulk. For other shields, definitely go for Leaf Shield which is a standard in low-level battling. I'd also suggest Sophies Magic Hat. Now, for the bombs, you pretty much have that covered. If you don't like the constants, go for dual-duties such as Scarab Ring, Golden Compass, Rusty Pitchfork, and Hanso Charisma Charm.

For healers, right now I can only suggest Velms Healing Potion. It will heal 21 HP for you. But if you'd want something else, go for Greater Healing Scroll which is inflating like crazy as well.

I do not suggest you invest in Armoured Neggs as of now (It's better if you get other opinions in on this). I suggest this with a simple reason - you need to do more damage, so prioritize your strength. Your HP is just fine for now, and movement does not play much in the BD (though we don't know if that will change). It's better if your strength is high, then work on your defense. If you'd like to keep your stats even, feel free to do so. I would eventually suggest you even out your stats. But for now, keep training strength.