Login problems

white_lion325

Maybe someone knows how to fix this. This happened to me a few months ago and it magically fixed itself, although I can't remember how or what I did. Here's my issue:

I can't get onto www.neopets.com to even log in unless I clear out all of my cookies. When I do clear out all of my cookies, I can get to the main page but the log in just keeps waiting/loading until it times out and I get an error page. I have tried everything: clearing my cache, clear offline web content, disabled firewall, took Firefox back to its original settings without any add-ons, checked my anti-virus, restarted, shut down, reset the router. I have neopets.com cookies set to always allow.

What's more, I get this same issue on Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer. The ONLY thing that works is if I log in through a VPN, which I'd rather not do since it's frowned upon and I'm afraid makes me look like I'm doing shady things on Neopets.

Has anyone experienced this? Nothing works. Since it's with every browser I'm inclined to believe it's something to do with my network connection, but troubleshooting doesn't fix the problem and I just am at a loss for next steps.

Thanks for any help/advice.

Did you try to log in on a different computer on the same network? If that gives the same problems then I would believe it is your network connection, if the other computer has no problems at all then it would be your computer that is acting strange.