need help dont know thw to do

tslil100100

First of all, make a neopets bank account if you haven't already. You can save your np in there safely and earn interest. But you'll need to make some neopoints. Visit the game room and play a few games to get an idea of what games you're good at. Remember that the maximum you can earn from a flash game is 1000 np, and you cab send your score three times a day per game. Then, visit the dailies. Dailies are certain places that can visited usually once per day that are (mostly)free and can you neopoints and other prizes. Visiting your dailies regularly can really help you a lot in the long run.

You should defiantly open a shop. You can sell items there you don't need. It's a good way to earn money, and you'll get back the money you spend opening it very quickly. If you need more help, there's plenty of articles on this site and other Neopets fan-sites that can help.

Dailies are a great place to start.

I also highly recommend the Altador Plot

Also the Easy Trophy Guide will direct you to some easy non-flash games that can boost your chances of REs and are great money makers.

Here's a list of helpful articles for the new player: New to Neopets that should help you learn the basics.

There are so many different things to do, there's not really a "Do this first." requirement. I'd say try a little of everything to find out what you like and the focus on that.

Definitely what Robosheriff and Lydia said. Also, what kind of games do you usually enjoy? There are LOADS of games, so it'll take a lot of exploring to find your favourites. I, and other forum members can help recommend games for you, if we know what you like.

Games and dailies are pretty much my bread and butter. Two of my favorites games are Kass Basher and Warf Rescue.

You might also want to try to get access to the Forgotten Shore, because you can sometimes get a good chunk of NP from there, among other spiffy things.

Good luck!