At the moment Chelinde has:

Hanso Charisma Charm

Scarab Ring

Stone Club

Leaf Shield

Downsize!

and some one use bombs equipped.

Her stats are fairly mediocre:

Level 48 (Don't ask - Deadly Dice addiction)

92 HP

Attack 66

Defense 65

Agility 23

I'm currently training Endurance.

I know I need a healing item, but what else can I give her so that she is a little better prepared?

My budget is about 1,600,000 nps.

Hey there! Obviously I'm being super active at giving advice XD

Well, definitely keep Hanso Charisma Charm, Leaf Shield and Downsize! :)

I suggest you sell the Stone Club and keep the scarab ring in your SDB.

Your stats are pretty alright. Try to work up to a 85 strength boost - which means you'll do more damage per icon :)

1.6 mil is actually nice to work with, but considering the current inflation of items, I'm not that sure what to suggest price-wise.

If you'd like get yourself a Rusty Pitchfork (3 fire, 3 earth. 5 physical). It's a really nice dual-duty and will work well with Hanso Charisma Charm when you're against Vira :D

I'd definitely suggest Bow of the Fire Faerie (3 air, 3 light, 3 fire, 2 earth) for better iconage. Though a Scroll of Knowledge might suffice because it deals the same amount of icons.

But ultimately, I'm a patronizer of Ylanas Blaster (5 fire, 2 air, 2.6 earth, 3 physical) and Altador Cup Throwing Star (5 air, 5 physical, 3 fire) because they're really cool weapons (dual-wielding for optimal damage). But feel free to use other (near) 13 iconers like Brynns Sword of Wraith Smiting, Bow of Destiny and Wand of Reality (though I'd suggest the latter two, than the Sword :/). But they've been inflating nowadays, so I am terribly unsure of their prices now.

For healers, definitely go for something around Greater Healing Scroll or Short Sleeved Yellow Tunic, the tunic is expensive though.

Definitely get a freezer, and again, I suggest Randomly Firing Freeze Ray :)

The set you're to aim for would look something like this:

Any combination of Ylanas Blaster/Bow of Destiny/Wand of Reality/Altador Cup Throwing Star

Hanso Charisma Charm

Greater Healing Scroll

Leaf Shield

Randomly Firing Freeze Ray

Downsize!

15-icon muffin

I suggest you try to get a healer and constant first. If you have more neopoints or could find some items for cheaper prices, get the RFFR.

Hope that helps :D

It does help; thank you so much for taking time to help everyone.

Again I get stuck on some terminology (insert blush here). What is a constant? And is it better to get two Ylanas Blasters, or should I have one Blaster and one Bow for example?

It's alright. A constant is basically something that can constantly do damage, meaning to say it is multiple use.

I think that dual Yblasters are nice because their icons pile up and they're a bit harder to block but icon diversity is welcomed as well. A Bow and a Blaster are alright considering that they have highly similar icons. Though dual Bow of Destiny made prove better considering that they deal more icons and the icons are some of the harder to block ones :D

Looking at prices now, people are seeking 1.3 for both the Bow and the Blaster, so you might as well go for the Bow (since the blaster is fractional). But either way, they're nice. But it's entirely up to you.