Habitarium help!

crazy_cat_luv_bb

Ok! So I'm recently playing Habi. I was finding a topic that I can post my question in, but there isn't, so I created this topic. I want to ask that if your reward to the next level is a Larnikin Nester Egg, how can you make the egg to grow in to P3? I tried everything I can but it doesn't work. Thank u very much!

Ok. Thank you guys! It turned out that i haven't notice there's a hatch the egg option. But I have another question. People said that you can get money from playing habitarium, my question is where? Is it coming from the exp, or the resources, or what? Thank you :x XD

At level 50, you earn neopoints (via purple gems) instead of getting xp. But you also earn neopoints each time you level up, so it's not only at level 50 :)

At level 50, you earn neopoints (via purple gems) instead of getting xp. But you also earn neopoints each time you level up, so it's not only at level 50 :)

I know I can get NP by level up but I don't know you can get it through purple gems. Thank you! I still have a long way to go. Just get to level 8 XD

I know I can get NP by level up but I don't know you can get it through purple gems. Thank you! I still have a long way to go. Just get to level 8 XD

You'll get there before you know it! :) Just so you know, you can build extra buildings you don't need for experience, and then delete them. If you have eggs you don't need, you can discard them for experience too. :D

But don't discard them from your inventory, that will not yield xp. They have to be on the ground or in nests when you discard if you want xp :)

Discarding from your inventory does yield XP, actually! It doesn't do it right away, but instead in a couple seconds- at the next 'update'. I wasn't sure if it did until I discarded some when all my P3s were in their houses. The XP did show up, just not as fast as I expected. :D

The only way you can choose what race 3P you get is by having your preferred race lay the egg. When you get eggs from levelling up or from the professor, the type is randomly chosen for you.

EDIT: Just realized that you're talking about soldier/nester/worker. No, there's no way to influence what they turn out to be.