Logging into your account from different computers

moldybread

alright so the computer i usually use to access neo is broken, & now i'm using another one of my computers. even though that computer is broken (won't start up) i think it may still have me logged into neopets. if the broken computer still has me logged in, will tnt think that it's a different person when i use my working computer to go on neopets? or will they understand that it's the same person, just on a different computer? hope this makes sense.

It shouldn't make a difference. TNT realizes, and has stated so, that members use multiple computers. The fact that you may have been still logged in won't matter. I've had to leave work quickly, and forgotten to log out, only to log in at home with no issues. I try not to (just because I like to log out of everything at work) but it's happened quite a few times. It will just log you out on the other computer.

Logging out is pretty much only mentioned by TNT when using a public computer, because they don't want someone accessing your account after you leave. They don't mention it as though they'll freeze you if you log in on another computer, without logging out of the first one.

We also have a thread that discusses frequently asked questions about accounts. (You can find it HERE.) It addresses TNT's response to using multiple computers.

Oh okay. Thanks for clearing that up! :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic is now answered and will be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.