Altador help

dautcalm

I've tried all the combos for the wheels and levers using the water plant guide and still can't get it to work. Did I miss something or what? I haven't been online in a while and wanted to finish it but I can't get past it. Any ideas? Thanks:)

I've tried all the combos for the wheels and levers using the water plant guide and still can't get it to work. Did I miss something or what? I haven't been online in a while and wanted to finish it but I can't get past it. Any ideas? Thanks:)

Leave it to a sick 6 yr old home from school to be messing with it and get the answer. Thanks anyway.

Please do not double post. The AdBot dose not count.

• 2 weeks later...

The order the TDN has is really cool but I ended up changing it around to make it easier for me. I made all the wheels x's to start out then I made the first lever x as well that way the only page you have to worry about for the time being is the 3 levers in the same room! I hope you understand so far. Then after I used all the combos for the 3 levers I changed the first lever to 0. That made it easier for me to work with. I also would say that I finally got past that part when I turned the wheels so maybe you should try setting all the lever to x and just working with the wheels? I hope you got that its the best way I can help you good luck!