Hello All!

olbaidx

Yeah so I'm back on neopets after 4 years. Thought I was done for good after my last account was frozen for cheating or autobuying (which I wasn't, and of course they didn't respond to my ticket :sad02: ), which sucks because it took years of measly restocks to get some of the battledome equipment I had (mainly SoS and ghostkerbomb), even worse the avatars and trophies I can't get anymore (and the pretty 8 year account :P ). But I'm back in action since december and I've already got lab ray and 3m, workin my way up pretty fast i think.

Anyway enough about that, this site is awesome and way helpful since a lot's changed since I last played. I look forward to becoming a part of this community and getting to know you all. I already have some new tv series to watch after reading the thread in general discussion xD i've been restocking a ton and think i'm getting good enough for magic (hopefully, then I can get battledome equip in no time)

Just wanted to give thanks to TDN for all the helpful links and happy I joined the forums, cya around and Happy New Year! :rock: ^_^

Hello and welcome to TDN! Sorry to hear about your account, that's awful. :( It's awesome that you're building your way back up pretty quickly though! Looking forward to seeing you around the forums. Hope you enjoy your time here, and hope you're having a good new year so far!

Hi there, welcome to TDN! -offers cookies- I hope you like it here!

Aww, it's a shame about your old account. :( That sucks!