NC Games

Yes! Playing the Wonderclaw I got 3 dreaded Book Arches. I'm not sure about the Meepit Stache, as I've only played once, but because what you get is more or less random (I know the colors matter, but getting the same color could give you the same prize), I would assume this game is no different than the others. With set prizes, though, like the Stocking Stufftacular (not sure if you consider that a game) you won't get duplicates because they have a set gift for each day.

It is annoying, I know. It's like the mystery capsules- there is supposed to be an element of randomness. Just to keep people buying more, I guess.

yes its possible to get duplicates on meepit stache and wonderclaw (and jubjub bounce although that game hasn't been back for ages)

the exception is blumaroll where you pick the prize you want from a "tier" of prizes.

if you want to be able to pick your prize in meepit stache you can buy a "Choosy Juice" powerup which lets you see 3 prizes out of 3 goes and pick the one you like, however this does also cost NC. that powerup cannot be used with the other meepit stache powerups though.