Customization help need

miemieh

Hello,

I'm thinking about creating a new pet and I'm considering between 2 diffrent pets.

I just got a Pirate Draik Egg from the Forgotten Shore and I was thinking about making a faerie Draik. (But, if I want to dress her up, it will be very very expensive)

Second, a faerie Acara.

Because, with not that much of NP I could make her look like this:

medium_preview.png

Wich I think is very adorable.

So, I really need your help guys.

Go for the short-time project and save a lot of NP, or go for the long-time project and will spend all my NP...

And do you have ideas for (Non-NC) customization these two?

Hmmm, Faerie Draiks are cute :)

I would say if you have a hard time making NP or don't like saving, then go with the acara customization. However, if you don't mind long-term goals or are able to make NP easily I would vote for the Faerie Draik.

I think you should go with whatever pet would make you happiest to have. (Sorry, I'm not a bigger customizer myself so I usually side with the pet itself).

Congrats on getting a PDE from the shore!

Like Ash, I'm very partial to Draiks. They are so much fun to customize. It's obviously easier using NC items, if you are a NC user, just because you don't have to earn the currency for them. But there's tons of gorgeous NP items for Draiks as well.

I would say go for a Draik, but what's most important is going for the pet you want the most. If you absolutely love Faerie Draiks, then you'll have a fairly easy time keeping the motivation up to earn NP for the clothes you want. But if you aren't that big with them, and think you'll lose interest while earning, then go with the Acara.

Also, as long as an item is rarity 89 or below (I think you might be able to get rarity 90, but I'm not sure), you can wish for it from the Wishing Well. If you get lucky, that could save you a good amount of NP as well.

Was there a specific customization you had in mind for the Faerie Draik?

I have this customization on my Pirate Draik and it's 100% NP items. I ended up just throwing the outfit together in a few minutes, with items I had, and ended up loving it. It also looks cute on Faerie Draiks for a spring/summer look. (Plus, none of it is species specific, so the items are cheaper.)

medium_preview.png

I say go with the one you will keep the longest or not get bored with.

I have a soft side for draiks though so I customized one with no NC here:

2uivdk9.jpg

That is an adorable customization! I might borrow a few ideas myself if I decide to paint my draik faerie - the wig's flower goes great with the colours of a faerie.

That is an adorable customization! I might borrow a few ideas myself if I decide to paint my draik faerie - the wig's flower goes great with the colours of a faerie.

Thank you! I didn't think I had a knack for customizing but it seems most like my ideas. haha Feel free to take all the ideas you please! I aim to help!

Wow, some customizations are really lovely.

I'm going for the faerie Draik. Thank you guys.

And i've got the Ombre Glitter Dress and the Glittery Leaf Wings from the Meepit Stache/advent calender, and they look amazing on Draiks (on Dresstoimpress). So, it's a start. :D

( mall_wings_glitterleaf.gif

Glittery Leaf Wings

mall_clo_ombreglitterdress.gif

Ombre Glitter Dress

(wearable)

(Neocash)